Profile picture for celianolasco

is this house still on the market? I am interested but it seems too good to be true

• Question refers to 11845 Buck Creek Cir, Noblesville, IN 46060
  • 0

Profile picture for Scott A. Baldwin
It shows that it was pended on 1/4/2010 and was set to close on 4/4/2010.  But, they have not updated the BLC records if it did close.  I'd be happy to do a little more research for you and see if their buyer lost financing or something.  I'd also be happy to do a search for similar homes.  Send me an email or give me a call any time.  317.645.4444, Ext. 201.  (yes, that looked like a good price)

Scott