Profile picture for megspub

job opportunities?

Dear Zillow,

I am studying to get my real estate license, and find that your website is the best of any online real estate sites. I visit daily and am familiar with how the site works.

Are there any job opportunities such as data entry or website updating where I can work at home? I see other jobs that are open, but they don't seem to fit my situation/experience level.

Thank you in advance for your time
  • September 22 2011 - La Quinta

Sweet new headquarters? Working for Zillow? It sounds awesome. I hope that there's a position for you megspub!

Profile picture for Matthew Z LS
Thanks for asking! We encourage you to visit our careers page online. The locations are Seattle, Los Angeles, New York and Detroit. If any remote positions pop up this is where you'd find them. Anyway, who wouldn't want to work in our sweet new headquarters?
http://zillow.hrmdirect.com/employment/index.php

Best of luck!
Matthew
Zillow customer support