just wanted to introduce myself

i just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brian Eddins, im a realtor with Austin Texas Homes. I understand you are trying to sell your home with out my services and I respect that. as an agent i would be happy to answer any questions you might have along the way. if you decide to list with an agent let me know. i would be happy to sit down and tell you what i can do for you....
  • Question refers to 1402 Wood Creek Dr, Cedar Park, TX 78613
  • 0

That was very mature of you Elaine.

Who would want an agent that doesn't use proper english or punctuation.

Profile picture for DennisReed
Hi Brian.

I understand that it is a difficult time for realtors as it is also a difficult time for selling my own home. However, I have the text at the bottom of my Zillow ad which states, "Realtors, no solicitations please. " I will assume that you didn't see that part of my Zillow ad. But for future reference, please respect my wish not to be solicited to.

Thank you,
-Dennis Reed