land / 2 bedroom house built 1937. 4 units can be built. Whats the sell Value

I have a property in 91214 zip code. 7600+ sq/ft and 2 bedroom house built 1937. What will be the selling price considering that can built 4 units. 
  • November 03 2012 - Sunland
  • 1

Dear User,
Well it depends upon the location of the property and the "actual zoning" to determine price. When putting a value on property, regardless of what "could" be done, it would be based upon what is there now. (a 2-bedroom house build in 1937 on a large lot in Sunland.
My advice is to call a local realtor to come out to the location to give you a  realistic and worthwhile opinion of value.

Youll need more than Janaka's website to determine the LAND value since (Im assuming) the highest and best use of the property is 'as vacant' for development purposes.

Consult a Sunland Realtor or go here to find a local appraiser who specializes in land appraisals in the Sundland/Tujunga area. An appraisal will cost you but its your best bet if you are serious.

You can go into my website, go to property search and look at the active, pending and sold homes in your area and get a general idea.
Feel free to send me an email with your address and I can provide the price that market will support at this time.  Also, keep in mind the average prices in your area increased significantly over the last 12 months.

We would need a little more information to give you a value. If you would like to email me more information, I'd be happy to give you my opinion.

We would need to speak with you and get some additional information Owners name and address before we could be of help.

Is  the house upgraded?, where in 91214, how many square foot is the house?     send me the address [Hotlink removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for information.]
 I will send you a CMA.