Profile picture for aceslady06

less tbought house in Lansing Mi, on land contrac need a lender so i can pay it off

I bought a house on land contract may of 2010.  The deed holder is now seaming a bit fishy to me. I have not gotten the legal description of the property so I can record the contract.  She tells me that she can not come up with all of the summer taxes.  She also wants to rewrite the contract so that I pay her just the house payment and then I pay taxes on it.  I want to be able to get a loan to pay the house off and not to worry about losing everything i put into it.  I owe less then 40 k my credit is not the best but arbor mortgage looked last week said it was 620 but i have 2 old judgments on it.

I need help asap so that I do not lose my house for her not paying taxes.
  • July 23 2010 - Lansing Township
  • 0

if the contract was already signed it is the contract and term to follow

Hello, buying a home on Land Contract can be a bit scary since you are entering into a "relationship" with another person.

A 620 Credit Score should allow you to get a mortgage to pay off the land contract.  If you are having difficulty, call Ryan Armbrustmacher at PNC Mortgage  in Okemos... he is fantastic!

V