list of homes sold

Can I get a list of homes sold in the months of July and August year 2005 for zip code 78728?  And another list for homes sole in August-Sept 2006 for zip code 78660?
  • April 09 2012 - Austin
  • 1

Thank you Raymond and Jeff, I've sent you my e-mail address.  I'm not looking for short sale leads.  I was thinking I could use this information to determine the Fair Market Value on the homes that I have converted to rental property for tax purposes.   

Pretty much any agent can pull up this list. I can send it to you if you want To give me your email address or call me at 512-695-2425. Are you looking for short sale leads?

Sure. Send me your email address.