listing

Hello im interested in the property on 12051 s 120th st however when i searched for it it wasnt a house i could find so i called the  agent and she sd the address was a dummy address! and that i needed to come bk home and fill out the form. so is this the correct form if not plz forward info to me thanks
michelle
  • October 05 2012 - Seattle
  • 0

Profile picture for nwhome.us
Yes, 12051 S 120th is not a home that is for sale.  Who was the agent that was advertising it?
"Dummy address" sounds like a way for her to get people to call her for leads. It's called false advertising.
I will be in south Seattle today showing homes and if you can tell me which one you'd like to see I might be able to help; just email me.

Profile picture for AmandaMack1

Your best bet is to use a Realtor when searching for homes for sell.  If you need a referral to a great agent that knows your area click my name and send me an email, I know a couple in your area.