Profile picture for dvanholt

listing

I saw a listing a few days ago that showed a nice house with goats and rabbits near Blackburg VA and I can't find it again.
My daughter may be moving from Winterville NC and getting a teaching job at Va Tech. Her husband is also a professor and he grew up on a farm in Chile 
  • April 11 2013 - Blacksburg
  • 0

I do not see in the Roanoke Valley MLS listings.  It could be listed in the New River Valley Association of Realtors listings.  If they can do a comment search with the price range and key in goats or rabbits it could possibly be found by that method.

As it has been a few days since you looked, it is possible that the listing could have closed.  I will check my MLS listings and see if I can locate for you.