listings

I am an agent and when I registered the system only showed 2 listings,,,I have more,,,how do I get all my listings.?
  • April 21 2011 - Kent
  • 0

Ernie,
You will have to search for you listings on Zillow and them claim them as yours.  When you find a listing that is yours you can click on the Edit Tab which will give you the option to claim it.  Then you just need to follow the instructions.  It can take a few days for your listings to get into Zillow so you may not see it right away.  Listings are fed to Zillow by your MLS service.
I hope this helps and good luck!
Ray