Profile picture for Al_
  • Al_
  • 1 contribution

ln'ln'lknn

• February 10 2009 - Harrisburg
  • 0

Well since I didn't understand the OP in the first place, I thought maybe it was close enough. I guess not :)

Profile picture for blank screen EXILED
And I thought it was just a misspelling of the name "Lincoln" in honor of the President's birthday this week.

Now regarding the link, giving a function that is the natural logarithm of the natural logarithm of the natural logarithm of some variable, asking what is the valid range of input variables to the function; it is correct that the variable must be greater than 2.712828182846 (e) in order to have a real result, but why one cares about that I'm not sure.  It is not a physics problem.

And with the ' marks, if this was a math function, the ' would indicate "prime", and thus normally first derivative, which gives us an entirely different problem, and then one would have to know why the "k" was there, thus I don't think the link relates to the original post.