Profile picture for fulflaps

loan Modification

Hi,I was just wondering if anyone knows about loan modifications.

I hear that the banks are lowering interst rates and payments to help ease the stress.

Stan

• September 19 2008 - Boca Raton
  • 0

Loan modification is just a repayment plan where we help borrowers who are paying adjustable rate to get a fixed interest rate and in some cases if the mortgage balance is the reason of stressed out payments we also help in the principal reduction and in any case if there is a genuine hardship the payments are in any case gonna come down for the borrower.

To know more call

1 866 563 9094-Don Fraser(Home Relief Services)

We at www.thehomesavers.org are also in the business of helping homeowners lower their mortgage payment(s) through several means where by Loan Modifications is usually one of them. email me with your ph.# and a time you would like me to call. I will then call you back, ask a few questions, submit your case to underwriting and have an approval back the same day all at no obligation or charge to you. So send me an email and I will talk to you soon, my email is steve@npmlending.org  Take Care and Make it a great day. Steve Johnson

After reading my comments above I have to apologize, you see what I wrote isn't all true. My email is actually steve@npmlending.com not org. Psych! everything else is true and correct. So send me a brief description of your mortgage situation, or your ph# and a time to call and I will provide you with the best possible options currently available. The more options you have the better chance you will have a better option. Make it a great day!