Profile picture for Bohemia California

loan for building my Race tracks in Both Arkansas and Tulsa :Facilitiy and Land make back it's price

both you and Zillow.com have land around these area's north west Arkansas and Tulsa Oklahoma Keystone Lake area.Till Smith and Tulsa Based Sting investigation get my Mr;Bohemia wealth and legal monopoly name and wealth back. i must accomlish this multi million dollar making project venture as this Mr;Wisdom Harold Horace.you may check my credit police drivers license photo's & finger prints to compare the loan's successfulness.social is 572-15-3733 & Ok:license # is R083153189 i art in the Holly oil,Shell oil Ferrari lamborghini maserati Bohemia Romanian RaGu Draculla Family.yet my Scotish Golden Tarten shows Scot roots with in the Royal Families of Holland Cicily Italy and most of Egypt's upper lower and middle Kingdom.if memory serves sum dark haired man took my place and began stealing my wealth in the new and old Guiness stories.Bo means Kiss thus part of Ac/Dc & Kiss industries Music Label's may belong unto me the Tulsa Green space cooloing towers are the Chopper blade effects in the back ground.Johnny Cash'es relitive whom was said to be authentic Mr;kriss Kringle A:K:A Santa Klaus and Claus with modest C.John Christopher Penney was 1 of my names.from Sheumaker unto Williams whiskey family and unto this Wisdom Name i hath Traveled.yet i will need to invest sum of this money made from these race tracks into my Future  Tulsa Based Wiztek and Arkansas Based Wistec industries .tOyz high Tek Mauk speed Motor Cycles and Helicopters and Eventually space craft .yet modern jets will need sum modifications to become Star fighters capible of leaving and returning to and from low Orbit.yes i was once this smart scientist from the Royal Family whom dissapeard and just now began showing up ijn the buisness loan and banking world.

May 02 2010 - Tulsa