locked rateI locked in a rate end of November, till mid January. Well that's what I thought. I received a GFE, saying so. We have some frustrating delays with the contract.Now the mortgage broker is saying the bank will cancel the rate, if we don't show a signed contract next week. Is this possible?December 20 2013 - Brooklyn00YesReport a ProblemProblemSelect oneOffensive contentIrrelevant contentSpam (pure self-promotion)OtherDetailsYour emailPlease enter a valid email address.Submit CancelContent flaggedWe will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.