Profile picture for optical crystal

looking for 5 unit apartment on euclid st.south of michigan st.

• September 18 2011 - Santa Monica
  • 0

Hi Crystal,

I would be glad to refer you to an agent that specializes in commercial property in the area.  Please send me an email with the details. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Phyllis Nelson
Broker Associate
Cherry Creek Properties, LLC
303-349-7878 (cell)
email:  phyllismnelson@msn.com   

I suggest seeking a local Realtor that specializes in 5+ Multi-family in the area in which you wish to purchase. www.loopnet.com is also a good website for commercial property. I specialize in commercial loans and I would be happy to help you.

Happy funding, Rudi

Profile picture for Nayna Bawa
You should contact your local real estate agent. He/she can do a quick search to show you mult-unit buildings in your area.  Good Luck!