Profile picture for 786 lakeoswego

looking for a modest house in arlington virginia near key Bridge

• April 10 2009 - Arlington
  • 0

Profile picture for 786 lakeoswego
i'm doing a cash purchase and so in short if u have have any  starter houses in 300,000, 400,000 range we can talk further send me what you have to offer

Good morning, and congratulations on the exciting prospect of purchasing a new home! There are many great Real Estate Agents and Confirmed Lenders here on Zillow that will be more than happy to help you, myself included for the Arlington area. I might suggest you post a loan request and find a lender here to help pre-qualify you so you understand the loan process and what price ranges will fit you and your budget. Then, you can confindently contact a Reat Estate Agent and begin looking at homes that fit your budget and desires. I hope this helps, and I wish you very good luck! Jim