looking for a nice easy going professional but friendly agent

just starting to look agian in vegas for my retirement home or one to hang onto until i retire and then maybe move upmust are a good neighborhood safe decent quiet nice clean off stip in south, henderson, summerlin, etc.  2 bedroom town home, patio home small single family etc.  cleaning and updating is fine, structure needs to be good.   once agian most important is neighborhood and structure
MIGHT BUY IN A MONTH OR IN A FEW MONTHS NEED SOMEOEN TO GUIDE ME show me what is good what is not good etc
would like garage 2 to 3 bed but 2 is fine
quiet
pet friendly
not an area where there are gates up on windows, doors, etc
i might pay cash or pay cash for part of it
  • September 18 2012 - Las Vegas
  • 0

If an agent or two from Las Vegas don't reply to your posting, try calling the listing agent on a few listings. Which agent is prompt to return your call? Who listens to what you are looking for, rather than just push their listing? Who is willing to e-mail listings to you so you can get familiar with prices in different areas? By talking with a few agents, hopefully you'll connect and feel comfortable with one.

Good luck & happy retirement!

[Removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information.]

Hi there, I know an AWESOME Realtor at Prudential who helped me sell my condo in Summerlin.  I highly recommend him to anybody.  Call or email me [email removed by Zillow moderator] and I'll pass you his contact information.  He is friendly, very assertive, responsive and quick to get things done. Thank you!

Thanks for posting your question on Zillow.com!

There are 2 ways to not only find a Realtor in that area but to qualify them to meet your needs.  First is to search on Zillow in your area for one and read past client reviews.  The second is to reach out to me and I will do the research and suggest one and why I feel they are qualified.

Best of luck to you.

I would talk to V. She is awesome! http://realtorvandana.las.mlxchange.com/

I am a Real Estate Broker/Salesman here in Las Vegas and we can definitely help you find a retirement home. My wife, Angela Adams who is a Realtor, and I founded The Adams Team at Rothwell Gornt Companies.

Please check out our Zillow profile and feel free to call or email anytime. We can send you properties that match what you are looking for, so you can begin to get a feel for what is available in your price range.

The Vegas real estate market is hot right now and there are a ton of buyers trying to purchase the few homes that are currently available. We are currently working with over 150 buyers and we know what it takes to get offers accepted in this highly competitive seller's market.

If you would like to discuss this further please contact me.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
[contact information removed by Zillow moderator}

Check out Realtor's reviews on Zillow and Trulia. Speak with a few agents and in addition to who seems most qualified to help you, also go with your gut. Someone you feel fits your personality, will promptly address concerns and questions and also someone you feel is honest and trustworthy.

Are you still looking for an agent to help you purchase a home?

Best Regards,
Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
[removed by Zillow moderator]

Easy going? agents are hungry they may not be very easy going they might be very pumped up about helping you find the home you desire.