looking for agent to help me to find real deal for 4 plex or dublex in west la area many short sales

I am looking for agent to find me real deal for 4 plex or dublex or even 2 bedroom condo in west la area short sales forclosure in west la not more than 500,000 dollar 
2 bedroom unite in each of them , i am new and I want to get best deal please 
  • April 04 2012 - Mar Vista
  • 0

Profile picture for SouthBayProperty
Be alert that much of West LA is rent control.  You will inherit the tenants' leases along with the rent control restrictions.

Dear User8319424,
It would be best for you to connect with a good local realtor who will beging a business relationship with you and give you access to the MLS for distressed multi-family property. There are some good deals out there right now if your financing is in place.

I'm not from LA but I would suggest that you find an agen that has a web presence in that area by searching Zillow via that zip code.  Agents that work that area will show in your search.

If you're ever looking in Texas, I can help.

Hi! Zillow rules prohibit agents frome self-promoting, so should not get many answers here. There are few superb agents in the area and you should do your homework to make sure you get a person with the right experience. They should know: 1.- Rent Control rules 2.- LA Housing and Building and Safety Rules 3.- Financing Programs 4.- Access to Inventory (good relationships with other aents and brokers in the area) 5.- They should own income property themselves so they live what they sell. You can click on our profiles to evaluate our experiences and read our reviews. Then select ho to interview in person... Good Luck! Ron Escobar, MBA Broker & General Contractor

Hello.

If you are interested in an income property in the west LA area (palms-mar vista, mid los angeles, beverlywood) for that price range I can definitely help you.

As for a condo, there are many opportunities available in the West LA area that are great deals right now.

Please contact me if you would like assistance in this matter.

Best regards,

Tammy Hunt
[contact information and website removed by Zillow moderator]

P.S. I have a great buyers guide available on my website if you are interested in learning a little about the process.

Have a great week!