Profile picture for alydartom

looking for data to appeal my assessment?

Alpharetta, GA 30005 - All home values in my Compass Pointe neighborhood were valued for 2009 property taxes at the same exact values as 2008 and I'm looking for data to show that values should have dropped.
  • July 27 2009 - Alpharetta
  • 0

You can start by checking the values in your subdivision on  www.fultonassessor.org.  You can appeal your tax values on 3 basis (uniformity, value and matters of taxability)

Feel free to get in touch with me (click on my name above for contact information) if I can pull some data for you.  I am a REALTOR in the Alpharetta area.

Profile picture for real estate mike
Have a local realtor prepare a cma(comps) for you. best of luck