Profile picture for LunaLove

manufactured homes?

I recently live in federal way and I'm looking for a mobile house for a family, and all I see posted everywhere are manufactured homes for 55+, do you know where can I find family mobile homes? 
  • September 27 2013 - Federal Way
  • 0

Profile picture for Amanda Prather
I've found that most of the manufactured homes in high populated areas, are 55 and better communities.  If you have this option, maybe look in a bit more rural communities such as Bonney Lake.  Also, Auburn may have some on the East side.
Before you search, have you spoke with a lender?  Manufacturer homes are different "beasts" when it comes to financing. You may want to talk with a lender to find out 1) can they loan on it (not all lenders loan on this type of property) and 2) what requirements will there be (age, location, fee simple or not)

Profile picture for pvhomes
Google it.