Profile picture for BROSTEEL09

mfa loan denied

I was denied my MFA loan because our Loan officer failed to report my pastorial salary. he had all the info but somehow he missed it. We are a couple of days for closing and now they want us to come up with 4500.00 dlls. My question is the pastorial salary considered income even if is done as housing allowance.?

I need some help please....
  • June 28 - Las Cruces
  • 0

Profile picture for Gary Bell
The MFA will probably have the final say on what is and what is not income. They have their own underwriting guidelines. You can call them directly at (800) 444-6880 if you want further clarification.
  • June 29