Profile picture for MWDLIFE

mistake in one of your listing

#718 2455 W Serene Ave.

There has been a big mistake in your web site advertisement. I own the unit above,  It is not in arrears with any Banks or Govt agency.  I paid cash for this unit thats how i know it is not in any arrears.

There is a tenant living there .  I do not want him to get disturbed by any realtor agent. 

Please remove this listing from your website advertisement immediately.

Thank you for your time.

Berlie Pagsisihan

• November 25 2011 - Enterprise
  • 0

I would suggest you go in to My Zillow, top right and 'claim' your home. That way you will have more control over it, you can update information about it including photos and square footage.

This is the link for your property on Zillow. There's no mention of it being in foreclosure.