mortgages on single wide mobile homes....is there an easy way to find lenders for this?

it comes up from time to time and I don't know of lenders that do mobile home mortgages anymore but we still have people trying to sell them and people wanting to buy them.  Is there an easy way to look up lenders that do single wides (that meet all the critieria of course).  and....if you are a lender that does them, respond with some version of "we do or we sometimes do"  but don't break the zillow rules with other self promotion.  or click my avatar and email me because I need your cards frequently (if you are in Oklahoma).  I bet others in other states need them too so posting some version of "we do"  helps.

March 23 2011 - Oklahoma City

bump....just bumping this so I can find it fast. 
this still comes up all the time and Need to get here quickly to see who else left their contact info.

March 01
hey there ..we surely have options for all forms of manufactured homes with land...single wides, multi units, with or without a foundation at this time...even if the property is not "converted yet to real property"....e are serving many states in the country...and i have connections that will service you in an area where we are not....

randy 

February 20
We finance single wide mobile / manufactured homes as long as they are permanent foundation and it includes the land. For a full list of our guidelines go to our manufactured/mobile section on our website that you can connect to through our profile.  Let me know if I can help by contacting me directly through my profile.

the person that gave me the names below was in Arizona.
you might check out cascadeloans.com  she was happy with them, I think.  She was the seller of a single wide and no buyers could find a lender to do a loan, so she found one and provided the info.  sounded like it was all successful

Thanks for the information. I live in Arizona and we are trying to refinance our single wide mobile home attached to the property 1986. To lower our interest rate. Do you know of anyone who can help?

wow i see that my reply is confusing. so here is a short version. i gave someone the name jasom barnes and the number below. he is in texas with a nationwide company. she replied to me with a thank you note and said she used cascade loans. she had called jason. i didnt understand if they were the same conpany or if jason doesnt have a counterpart in Arizona and gave her the info for cascade. but either way... try both. if you find someone leave a comment for others. or better tell them to reply to this and list their state.

Here's one that I found and gave it to someone that contacted me on this thread.   http://www.cascadeloans.com

she was in Arizona but I believe that this company is nation wide.   She tracked that company down by person I gave her for Texas.  I don't know anything about the guy but he was with some large company that was in many states and a lender I had used on something else recommended him. Not sure that makes sense, but this guy,   Jason Barnes  817-807-6372 was in texas- I don't remember his company name, but whatever his company is might have a branch in your state or it might lead you to another company in your state.  (it's better than no information).

I am not making a recommendation...just passing along info that might help you get to someone that can serve your needs.  If you use any of these then do others a favor and comment afterward and during so they know about these resources as well.

Do you know of an FHA lender for single wide mobile on an acre in Redding, Ca. area ?

I know of an FHA lender that is doing single wide mobile homes that is licensed nationwide if you're still interested.

thanks! now  to find someone in Oklahoma!  maybe someone in your state will notice your post here.

Hi Connie.

We do not finance homes in trailer parks or rented lots. So we finance the home and land together just like a regular home. So if it looks like and acts like a regular home, we can finance it. But if it has wheels, no foundation and rented/leased lot,...it's a no go.

In other words,..it's treated just like a regular old purchase loan.

so if the sale is for the mobile home and the land you do the mortgage or do they have to purchse the land first becuase that doesn't do me any good.  getting a loan on vacant land is just as hard as getting a loan on a mobile.

We do mobile/manufactured. Have to be on perm foundation and own the land. It's through FHA, 3.5% down, min score 620.

I am not licensed on OK but some of my colleagues are.