Profile picture for Connie Klemme

mortgages on single wide mobile homes....is there an easy way to find lenders for this?

it comes up from time to time and I don't know of lenders that do mobile home mortgages anymore but we still have people trying to sell them and people wanting to buy them.  Is there an easy way to look up lenders that do single wides (that meet all the critieria of course).  and....if you are a lender that does them, respond with some version of "we do or we sometimes do"  but don't break the zillow rules with other self promotion.  or click my avatar and email me because I need your cards frequently (if you are in Oklahoma).  I bet others in other states need them too so posting some version of "we do"  helps.
  • March 23 2011 - Oklahoma City
  • 1

I am in a need of a home on 1 acre singlewide even in Suwannee Co.Fl. with my low income.386-776-2257.
  • June 25

Profile picture for nicholasfusco1946
I have a 1965 Mobilhome no foundation on 1/2 acre. In Perris Ca. Paid $60,000.00 15 years ago. Property is free and clear. Want $30,000.00 Amortization 5 years
  • June 09

Profile picture for jason152561
I am in need of a loan on house soon and would like to know if anyone can help me out with it. The house is a single wide mobile home on 7.23 acres. The house is located in Bristol, Indiana. Any help would be appreciated.
  • May 26

I was searching for years for a lender and I finally found one! BMO Harris bank out of Sedona Arizona helped me through the whole painless process. No out of pocket cost and i even had a full appraisal done. I hope this helps other Arizonians out there! I recommend BMO Harris bank 110% and give them 5 stars!
  • February 05

Profile picture for connie3936
I do not offer financing on homes in Oklahoma. I do offer financing for single and double wide mobile/manufactured homes in Florida. My Name is Connie Rutherford, Homeland Lending, Plant City, FL 33563 I can be reached via email [Removed by Zillow moderators for Spam. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines.]
  • February 05

Yes, single wide on a permanent foundation is something i can do and have done and all types of manufactured homes on a permanent foundation (and land). If you need help or advice, please text me.
  • January 14

Profile picture for Connie Klemme

There's been a few lenders that have responded on this thread - so it's a good place to start if you're looking.   read the comments, click on the profiles of the ones that say they can do it.  see if they are in your state. 

I just got a call someone looking for a lender in Florida- so if you are a Florida lender  and you notice this thread, stop and comment that you can do it and let them click on your profile for more info!!! thanks

• January 07

Profile picture for SharonSaltares
I live in pa my husband and I are ting to get a mortgage on a 14x80 mobile home...we would be leasing the land from the mobile home community...my credit score is low so is his but we are trying to own this home ....thank you for any insight
  • January 06

I'm a Mobile Home Loan Specialist working for a nationwide lender.  Please Contact me through my profile and we can go over your options.

Profile picture for scentlady2012
I live in Eastern North Carolina and have found a single-wide manufactured house that I would really like to get and I'm having extreme difficulty finding any place that will finance it.  If there is anyone that has a suggestion or knows of a place I would be very appreciative for the information.

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
bump....just bumping this so I can find it fast. 
this still comes up all the time and Need to get here quickly to see who else left their contact info.

hey there ..we surely have options for all forms of manufactured homes with land...single wides, multi units, with or without a foundation at this time...even if the property is not "converted yet to real property"....e are serving many states in the country...and i have connections that will service you in an area where we are not....

randy 

We finance single wide mobile / manufactured homes as long as they are permanent foundation and it includes the land. For a full list of our guidelines go to our manufactured/mobile section on our website that you can connect to through our profile.  Let me know if I can help by contacting me directly through my profile.

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
the person that gave me the names below was in Arizona.
you might check out cascadeloans.com  she was happy with them, I think.  She was the seller of a single wide and no buyers could find a lender to do a loan, so she found one and provided the info.  sounded like it was all successful

Thanks for the information. I live in Arizona and we are trying to refinance our single wide mobile home attached to the property 1986. To lower our interest rate. Do you know of anyone who can help?

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
wow i see that my reply is confusing. so here is a short version. i gave someone the name jasom barnes and the number below. he is in texas with a nationwide company. she replied to me with a thank you note and said she used cascade loans. she had called jason. i didnt understand if they were the same conpany or if jason doesnt have a counterpart in Arizona and gave her the info for cascade. but either way... try both. if you find someone leave a comment for others. or better tell them to reply to this and list their state.

Profile picture for Connie Klemme

Here's one that I found and gave it to someone that contacted me on this thread.   http://www.cascadeloans.com

she was in Arizona but I believe that this company is nation wide.   She tracked that company down by person I gave her for Texas.  I don't know anything about the guy but he was with some large company that was in many states and a lender I had used on something else recommended him. Not sure that makes sense, but this guy,   Jason Barnes  817-807-6372 was in texas- I don't remember his company name, but whatever his company is might have a branch in your state or it might lead you to another company in your state.  (it's better than no information).

I am not making a recommendation...just passing along info that might help you get to someone that can serve your needs.  If you use any of these then do others a favor and comment afterward and during so they know about these resources as well.

Do you know of an FHA lender for single wide mobile on an acre in Redding, Ca. area ?

I know of an FHA lender that is doing single wide mobile homes that is licensed nationwide if you're still interested.

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
thanks! now  to find someone in Oklahoma!  maybe someone in your state will notice your post here.

Hi Connie.

We do not finance homes in trailer parks or rented lots. So we finance the home and land together just like a regular home. So if it looks like and acts like a regular home, we can finance it. But if it has wheels, no foundation and rented/leased lot,...it's a no go.

In other words,..it's treated just like a regular old purchase loan.

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
so if the sale is for the mobile home and the land you do the mortgage or do they have to purchse the land first becuase that doesn't do me any good.  getting a loan on vacant land is just as hard as getting a loan on a mobile.

We do mobile/manufactured. Have to be on perm foundation and own the land. It's through FHA, 3.5% down, min score 620.

I am not licensed on OK but some of my colleagues are.