multiple addresses

how can I easily get the zestimate for a list of addresses, so I don't have to type in the address each time?
  • November 17 2007 - US
  • 0

Is there a way to upload a file of addresses or something?

Is anybody out there on this? I really want to be able to pull the zestimate for multiple addresses by uploading a table or something, come on, there's got to be an easy way to do this. What about Zillow employees, can you help me with this?

I've emailed the staff but got no response on this one. Thats too bad that they don't even respond.

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi nathanrl -

We're sorry for not getting back to you in a timely manner.

Currently, our system allows one address for each search. If you are searching for address/es with the same zip code, try using zoom-in (+) on a particular area on the map in narrowing down your searches or zoom-out (-) to get a larger scale or a vast array of address/es. You may also remove the check on the "Show Homes" column if you are only searching for Red Flag (For Sale), Blue Flag (Make Me Move) and others. Please note that we have recently change the format on showing results for Red Flag homes, you would need to click on the properties for you to check on the actual home detalis of the properties thus for e.g the Zestimate info is not showing here. Just a tip so that you will not go back to your search settings again, you may use right click and choose Open Link in New Window, this time you will have two open window one for your search references and one for your search results. You may also post the address/es here and we'll try to get the Zestimate info for you. Hope this helps.

Thats very generous of you to offer to get the zestimates for my lists, but I wouldn't want to pass that work off to you. Well maybe I might want to a little, but I wouldn't :).

I assume there is probably a way to accomplish this through an api as well, correct?

nathan-
A developer could certainly build something with the open api that would allow you to track numerous properties.

One api developer already built a Google gadget that accomplishes this. Please read this blog post for details - http://www.zillowblog.com/zillow-gadgets-for-your-google-homepage-for-investors-and-homeowners/2007/02/

Thanks, I had actually already come across that gadget, and for me it would still require some manual work by typing or copying and pasting the data into the widget. I'm looking to just upload a list of properties using .txt or .xls or whatever and get the zestimate automatically plugged in for each, but it sounds like the best way would be to have a developer set something up like that.

Thanks for the feedback.