Profile picture for lcthecat

my $500k valued house was refinanced for $330k and shown as a sale. How can I change this?

Zillow is lowering my neighborhood values by showing my refi mortgage value, 330k, as a sale. First, this house was not sold and I've had it for years and have about 200k in equity. How do I get this corrected?
  • September 08 2012 - Annapolis
  • 0

Go to the home details page, scroll down to the price history table and click on the little flag on the right end of the row of erroneous numbers.  Describe the issue so that Zillow can confirm with your county records office.