my address is listed twice

my address is listed twice, & I'm not sure how to delete the one that does not have any information (zestimate, etc) associated with it.  ANy thoughts on this?
  • August 27 2009 - Blue Hills Estates
  • 0

Best Answer

Hi bgriffs -

I have already submitted the manually created listing to the proper department for deletion. However, I cannot provide you an exact time frame as to when this will be deleted from the website. Since this was posted via an automated data feed from Listhub, the responsible agent has to remove this address from the source of the feed so that it will not be re-posted on the website. I have already advised the agent regarding this concern.

Thanks.