Profile picture for trejones

my bank refused to to do any modifications, they said that they were not doing them anymore.

• August 26 2010 - US
  • 1

You want to make sure your are talking with the modification department and NOT the servicer.

You see, the lenders have servicers call you to collect payments and they are not incentivised to modify your loan.  These servicers will give you all kinds of garbage statements to scare you into making your payments.

Hang up and call back.  Ask for the loan workout department.

It's not uncommon for the servicer to be totally un-aware that the lender is working out a modification with you.

Don't give up.

Goodluck!

Profile picture for MaryBro

It's a con.   Bank is ADDING principal, making your mortgage BIGGER, when every house in America is upside down, under water, not worth what's owed on it.  Bank put you FURTHER upside down, under water, not worth what's owed on it.

Profile picture for MaryBro
Is it Bank of America?  B of A has just made things even more miserable for my family and I.  Along with these Impac mortgage people Jason Curry, Steve Curry, the others involved in this heart-breaking loan modification scam is Ryan Steck, David Martinez, and Anne Smith.

Impac Mortgage is scamming in cohoots with Bank of America, Brian Moyihan, Lorraine Raymer, James Emerick, Temena McGee, Michelle Langley, Ashley Stix, and Brandon Coltin,

I still have been unable to get the loan modification from Countrywide now Bank of America.  Since I started trying to get this required loan modification from Countrywide now Bnak of America, Countrywide now Bank of America has stopped sending me my statements.  After going through a Liddy then a Cliff then a Kathleen then a Marcus then a Maryann then a Tamara Brown I talked with a Kathleen Walker tel # 800-669-0102 x 8408, fax # 805-520-5019.  She is one incompetent manager.  No wonder Countrywide's and Bank of America's employees Liddy, Cliff, Kathleen, Marcus, Maryann, and Tamara Brown are incompetent!

Since the Housing Bust, I sleep like a baby:  sleep two hours then wake up and cry, and cry, and cry, and cry, and cry . . .

The home foreclosures are self-evident that the banks and lenders are terrorists as terrorism refers to the public health consequences.  Patriots actively promote the methods for prevention of the purposeful use of violence or threats of violence by groups or individuals who are engaging in the terrroism in order to serve political or personal agendas.  Unlawfully removing someone from their home is an act of violence.

Profile picture for VINTAGEHOME
Of course they're still doing loan modifications !!  How else are they going to stall the inevitable foreclosures and keep the truly toxic assets from hitting their balance sheets?

Profile picture for Rock Martin

What is the name of the bank and the names of the individuals at the bank who have told you this nonsense?

What bank said they were not doing loan modifications anymore? Call the bank again someone there does not know what their talking about.  I have not heard of any bank stop taking applications for the loan modification program.  Click on my name and follow MY BLOG updates. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have.  Good Luck!

I am surprised to hear they are not doing loan modifications anymore, then again we're talking about a bank and after several years of delaing with them for both loan mods and short sales you can hear just about anything.

My suggestion is that you call again and dig deeper, chances are good that you talked to a low level phone person...if you get the same answer again ask for their name and id number then say you want to talk with a surpervisor.

Is this a local bank or a large national?

Hope this helps...
Jon Denney
"The Arizona Pros"