my client posted a review and it has not shown up...

Hiya-
 I really doubt she would have used inapprop language, is there another reason or is there a lag time for it to show up?
  • December 20 2012 - US

Profile picture for Jay_Thompson
Carolyn - it can take several working days for a review to be posted. To be honest, with the holidays rapidly approaching, it could take a little longer than usual. Someone at Zillow physically reviews every review submitted, so it can take a little time. Let me know if you don't see it in a few days.

No problem Carolyn, it will show up in a day or two!!!

I am the Realtor!! :-)
The review was only written yesterday afternoon.  I will be patient!  I suppose I was just anxious.  Thank you for all of your input.  I appreciate it.

Profile picture for cbtjoe
I had the same issue.. after my review was confirmed & posted (seen it up for several days)... it is now gone and all links to it are gone as well. 

Perhaps the realtor deleted their account and then created a new one? That's the only logic i could come up with. 

All reviews are moderated by Zillow staff.  It usually takes a couple of business days, sometimes a business week or a bit longer. 

It has to be reviewed by Zillow and can take a day or two.  WHen was the review written?