Profile picture for GayPowell9

my crdit scoreis low be I won my own busines painting fence and barn for horse farms in Lexington,

my credit  score is low 520 i now own my own painting company in Lexington,ky  painting  fence and barns on horse farm.  where can I get a loan?
  • February 12 2013 - Jackson
  • 0

Unfortunately you need to have a minimum of a 620 in order to qualify for a home loan.  Have you considered talking with a credit expert to see how you can improve your credit score? 

Be careful, and make sure you talk with someone who is reputable and has a proven track record of success.