my credit is not the best and I off paid off creditors I do have a large down payment, what next?

August 26 2013 - Beaverton

If you paid off anything that was derogatory such as collections then it may take a little extra time before your score will rebound, Either way the next step would be to meet with a local mortgage professional to make sure all the other factors are in line with your goals. There are many loan programs out there one I am sure that is just right for you.

Best of luck!

It's hard to fully grasp your situation without the specifics but I will try to help you the best I can. There are definitely some lenders, like myself, that can give loans with low credit. For example we can give an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Although 580 may be above your credit score, it's definitely possible to work on your credit to eventually get it up to 580 or above. The most effective way to fix your credit score is to pay your revolving credit card balance and debt. It's good that you have a large down payment because that will definitely help. I would say the next step for you is to shop around and see what lenders can do for you.

Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you need a loan, feel free to contact me with the information on my profile page!

First of all I suggest that you meet with a few mortgage brokers and credit unions to discuss your situation and develop a plan.  Good luck!

You need to meet with an experienced mortgage broker. Drop me an email and I will send you contact information on two really top notch people

Go speak with someone that gives loans.