Profile picture for sellrightknow

my home is for sale (mls #1027763),yet why is it not listed on zillow ?

my home is for sale (mls#1027763)
why is my home not listed on zillow ?
  • August 03 2011 - Jamestown
  • 0

Profile picture for dvdgarofalo
Yes, a data feed would be better. Our MLS (the one your house is listed with) does not feed to Zillow. the agent can do a manual listing. Zillow actually owns Postlets. For 'free' listings they have you use postlets. My experience is that the syndication from postlets to Zillow dose not always work. Your agent will help out I'm sure.

Profile picture for dvdgarofalo
Could be a number of reasons. Not all agents use Zillow. I am starting to more because the have hooked up with Yahoo real estate. Also syndication doesn't always work right. You can ask the listing agent to post it here. I have worked with him before. He should be more than happy to help out. He can manually post a listing if it dose not get syndicated. Let us know how you manage. Just ask the agent. That's what your paying for.

Zillow does not syndicate with most MLSs, so in order for it to show on Zillow your agent needs to get it in a data feed that does go to Zillow.     Some brokerages have them, some agents use services such as www.postlets.com, listhub, vflyer and others.  

Is it showing up on any other real estate sites (besides realtor.com)?