Profile picture for royhsiao

my home is not on the zillow and its value is $0 in my BoA account, why?

is there a way to create an address on Zillow?
  • July 16 2010 - Prairie Grove
  • 0

Profile picture for Mr Caveat
creating a profile in the way described below will not give you a zestimate, walking score, etc. that cannot be done

Yes you will need to type in your address and when it says "can't be found" click on the option of create and go from there.

royhsiao,
I don't know but I will guess you may not have a loan recorded on your property tax records and 0 transactions have occured @ your address in years. Zero could be a good thing, in any case your question is very broad and more info is needed for my guess to be anywhere close to accurate.