Profile picture for reesecoinc

my home value has consistanly gone down, something is wrong with your zestimates , the house across

the street which is 17384 has caught up with my earlier zestimate and has past my zestimate value, i have two baths  i have a much larger lot, finish baseement, two car garage , my address is 17365 winston, i need you to make proper adjustments, my phone number is 248 278-2790. thanks for your cooperation

February 07 - The Eye

Hi! 

Zillow's estimates are based on computer models and data that they pull from public record. So if someone quit claim deeds their house to their mom for $1 - It could be factored in. Don't put too much weight on what Zillow says your home is worth. Zillow doesn't factor in finished basement, updates, condition, etc. Zillow's estimates aren't given any real consideration in anything official such as mortgaging, refinancing or even selling your home. For that, you need to contact a realtor/appraiser. I would be more than happy to provide you with a free CMA if you would like to email me through my profile.

Other than that, to contact Zillow directly there is a "HELP" link at the bottom of the page, but they are most likely going to direct you to their "Zestimates" page, also at the bottom here - That explains where their information comes from.

February 07