Profile picture for bobdis

my home

you have the wrong home featured for my address. My is one house to the left.
  • November 27 2007 - US

bobdis -

We receive image data from different providers. We place these layers of data on top of each other to create our maps and sometimes the houses or even the entire neighborhood doesn’t appear in their exact correct location on the map. It’s a known issue and we’re working on it. However, this issue does not affect the home facts and Zestimate value of a home.

You will be given the option to edit your home's location on the map when you post it for sale or set up a Make Me Move offer.

Once the steps have been completed (Post for Sale or Make Me Move offer), check again the Home Details page to make sure the home is located where it’s supposed to be. If you’re satisfied with it, don’t forget to remove the For Sale or Make Me Move sign (if you’re not willing to let go of your home)!

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Profile picture for bobdis
I am in the middle of a refi and want accurate data and picture?

I am not in selling or want to set up a make me move.

how can we correct this?

bobdis -

I understand your concern.

You will need to post it for sale or set up a Make Me Move offer to be able to edit your home's location.

Since you are not selling or don't want to set up a MMM, simply remove the For Sale or MMM sign. It will still save the correction you did.