my house is listed on mls and appears as not for sale on zillow.... how can i get my house listed?

i want zillow to list my house as for sale.  I have an agent and it is on the mls as for sale. but appears as not for sale on zillow.

October 29 2012 - Nampa

Our MLS does syndicate with Zillow via ListHub.  It is an opt in free service via the brokerage.

Some agencies don't push their listings to third party sites like Zillow.  If it isn't show up here, you might check some of the other sites like Trulia, Realtor.com, too.  

Internet marketing is huge these days so I fully embrace it and I authorize my company's listing to push to almost all online syndication services and I pay to add them to even more giving my listings exposure on literally hundreds of unique websites!

The fact they didn't even appear to address where they were going to market you home implied to me that they might now be doing much more than putting in the MLS and hoping another agent brings the buyer.

Best of luck in getting your home sold!

Jim Paulson, CRS, GRI, EPRO, SRES
Owner / Broker - Progressive Realty Corporation

Zillow syndicates with a few but far from all MLSs.   therefore, please ask your agent what approach s/he takes to list your property on Zillow and other non-MLS sites.   The agent can do so manually, use a third party provider such as postlets, or establish a listing feed straight to Zillow.