my house is not in forclosurer

You need to remove me off your forclosure list. my house is 1245 Second Ave.
Salinas, 93905 and it is not in foreclosure. the house at  1201 is in foreclosure. I'll have my attorney contact you if you don't remove me off the list asap..
  • April 07 2012 - Salinas
  • 0

I don't see any hint on Zillow suggesting your home may be in foreclosure.   Here's the property information I see (link).   Are you seeing something different?   If so, could you provide a link?

Zillow presents public data on most residences in the US with a Zestimate.   With a grey icon by the Zestimate, there is no indication a property is for sale or for rent.    If there is a red icon, it may indicate a property is for sale.  If so, one can find the source of the listing at the bottom of the home details page.