Profile picture for rashellgbutler

my house is sold how do I post it as sold?!!!

I have been trying to edit the ad and can't get anything other than pending..... please help
  • June 26 2010 - Sammamish
  • 0

Profile picture for RussHatfield
Hi Rashellgbutler,

I don't see any listings under this profile so assume you were able to take care of this using Wetdawgs instructions?

If this is not the case and it's still being incorrectly listed as For Sale, please contact me directly with your home's address and we'll get this taken care of for you.

Thanks for using Zillow!
Russ

Congratulations on your sale.

You may update your listings to either Sold or No longer for sale. Please follow the instructions below:

Here are the steps to update your listing:

1. Go to My Zillow then Listings.
2. Click the Cancel right under the address.
3. You may choose either Sold or No longer for sale.

Note: If the listing was posted through an automated feed, you can still follow the steps mentioned above but you would also need to remove the listing from the source feed (very important) to  avoid the home from being re-posted on Zillow.