my house is still listed for sale and it is not..how do I claim my house?

The previous agent never removed this lisitng from Zillow. I have owned it for 5 months and would like to claim it and update the information.
the address is 2919 E Sylvia St. Phx., Az 85032
  • January 03 2011 - Phoenix
  • 0

Best Answer

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi stellainvestment -

I can remove the posting of this home on Zillow. However, you need to tell the agent that they need to remove the posting from the outside listing source which is Z57. It can get re-written on the site unless the agent removes the listing from the feed that is re-posting this home on Zillow.

Click on the Edit link below the Description of your home, "claim the home" and update the information.