my house is under contract

I would like to ask why its status is still not changed to "pending" in the sites it was listed, inc.Zillow? Is this right and should I do something about it?
thanks.
  • December 19 2013 - US
  • 0

Best Answer

You are absolutely right, it is your agent's responsibility to change the status on your home on all the various sites.   Call your agent and ask when it is going to happen.

Congratulations on having your home almost sold.

Hello Zillow Customer Support!
My house is not "pending" anymore, please correct its status "for sale"!
Thank you!

thanks RizaB from Zillow customer service , i did not know that actually it was my responsibility to ask...I thought it was my agent responsibility, anyway now it looks like I have to ask the other sites my house is listed with the same asking/question...:(

Profile picture for RizaB
  • RizaBZillow
Hi user00837998 -

I have already put your property listing under "Pending" status.

For more information about our website you can visit Zillow Help Center.

Riza B.