Profile picture for keithhackworth

my house isn't for sale, but zillow thinks it is. How do I take my house down?

I got an email today saying my house is for sale for $199,900.  If someone wants to offer that, I'd be happy to move, but that's not the case...  actually, it's not really for sale.  I tried to 'update status' on my listing and I can choose between 'for sale' and 'pending'.  How do I choose 'not for sale currently'?  Since I couldn't figure it out, I priced my house at $50,000,000.  Hopefully, I'll get an offer soon!
  • January 06 2010 - Conroe
  • 0

I don't know if as an ower you can do this but as agents this is what we do on our listings.

Go to "my Zillow" and select "my listings" once the home pulls up, select the shaded "cancel" this will prompt you to change it to sold or not for sale anymore.

Since you didn't provide the link to your house, can't check if you can do it or not.  You may ask from Zillow to remove the sales price.  I have flagged your post so someone from customer service will get back with you.  They are usually very prompt.

LOL about the 50 mil, you'll probably get posts asking why you think you house is worth that much... You can't win.

Naima