Profile picture for skater 3

my house needs to be taken off the market.....off zillow....how?

I didn't put the house on zillow myself. my friend who did used her email address and told me the password was name of my street, holly lane but not excepting these. I know she's not reading her mail and mailbox is full!  password- unknown how holly lane was entered? please help. full address is 11 holly ln. cohasset ma 02025
  • March 15 2010 - Cohasset
  • 0

Well the good news is that it's not listed for sale, Zillow and all these 3rd party real estate sites (Google included) already have all the info on your property. Sales price, pics and more from the miriad of public sources. If it was on the MLS (multiple listing service) then the real estate feed, Google street view, geo-tagged social networking etc. pics would be picked up and aggregated into these views along with the registry of deeds info which are all public domain documents. Most all you can do is to claim your home and remove or correct data. The record will stand as you put it but it can't be removed by regular public hands. Your home will also be on Trulia, Google Base, Realtor.com's upcoming RPR platform and more.

Hope that helps,