Profile picture for dsjr

my house not showing up on Make Me Move list

I recently added my house to Make Me Move. When I check the Make Me Move list for my area my house is not showing up. Why?

dsjr

• February 20 2008 - US

• Ice L.Zillow

dsjr -

I tried searching for your listing on the search field by just typing in 30307. Just click on 30307 on the bubble map and wait for a couple of seconds to display the properties that are listed with a Make Me Move price.

Thank you for using Zillow.

Profile picture for dsjr

Thank you for your reply. It is showing up now.

• Ice L.Zillow

dsjr -

You are most welcome :)

Profile picture for dsjr

Oh dear. Once again it is not showing up. I put 30307 in the search field. When the list of neighborhoods comes up, I click on Candler Park and my house is not listed.