Profile picture for allnline

my house on 12215 Clearfork Drive

How dare you put a zestimate of $305,623 when you have not been in my home nor do you know what it contains, i.e. fixtures, countertops, appliances, etc. That is false information and I suggest you get the facts straight from my agent or set up and appointment to come and check it out for yourself. Then, you will have the knowledge to make your assement
  • Question refers to 12215 Clearfork Dr, Houston, TX 77077
  • 0

Profile picture for kasdjfpoieuri
You can contact a Realtor to help you find a place. Realtors do not get paid by the buyer, but by the seller. You can contact me for additional information if you like. RickyGarciaRealtor@sbcglobal.net

Profile picture for kasdjfpoieuri
The zestimate came from the website, not a particular person. It is compiled from different bits of information they are able to gather on the home. Zillow does state that zestimates are not entirely accurate, just a starting point to determine the homes value.