Profile picture for vincent allen

my house on zillow

I bought a house over 6 months ago which I paid cash, and was closed in March 2010. I was using zillow just last night and I thought I would look up my house (3616 e. flower st, gilbert, az).  although it does not show it for sale anymore, the details says it is Real Estate owned and will be up for auction soon.  THIS IS TOTALLY ERRONEOUS INFORMATION.  Zillow needs to change this information IMMEDIATELY!!  I have renters there now and I don't want them to be hounded by speculators driving by the house.  Please respond as soon as possible.  Vince

• September 18 2010 - Gilbert
  • 0

Best Answer

Dear Vincent:

I do not work for Zillow but am familiar. Zillow pulls data from public records that are updated from time to time but not immediately. If you would like to update/change the facts about your home Zillow provides instructions on how to do this on their "help" page.