Profile picture for als080898

my house pictured with address that doesn't exist

the photo of my house is still pictured with an address that doesn't exist and my zestimate comes up showing a house in the middle of the block instead of my true house.  please fix this!!!!!  I am 16506 Manassas and you picture my house with 16510 Manassas - an address that doesn't exist because I am the last house on the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is negatively affecting the accuracy of my zestimate, and I'd like it corrected.  I posted a few weeks back, but no change:(

January 31 2008 - US

Delete Account
How to contact Zillow by phone or email? Possibly a Contact us catagory would be nice
Profile picture for Mike Denhoff
Latest reply by Mike Denhoff
Page Views counter incorrectly adding number of views
Profile picture for donkorthas
Latest reply by donkorthas
unsubscribe
Latest reply by user8655609
Delete My Account