Profile picture for jrhanor

my house should be 2100 sq ft not 1041sq ft. thank you

3440 taco ct., canal winchester, ohio 43110
  • January 22 2011 - Brice
  • 0

As a homeowner, you can claim your house and edit your home facts. Zillow has a video here about it. I think that you can go to your main home page and use the yellow "Edit" pencil under the house photo to claim and then to edit the facts.

The change to your home facts is immediate. If there is a change in your Zestimate as a result of the edited facts, that takes a little longer to show up in the Zestimate. I think I read that it takes 6-8 weeks to show up in the numbers if it is going to. Hope it helps.