my house was listed for rent with an agent last year and all of a sudden it is now showing as

available.I want to remove the agent from my house and take over any info connected with my property
  • June 01 2012 - Mercer Island

Sometimes agents have listings that they don't permanent inactivate and they pop up again.   You can figure out if this is the case for your house by opening the home details page, scroll to the very bottom and looking for the listing source.   Give the agent a time deadline for removing it completely (perhaps 2 business days) and copy the broker.

Once it is removed, then you can claim your home.