my lease agreemen finish in march 25,and i have Minor Children During The School Year.may i stay in

• March 02 2012 - US
  • 0

Most districts will allow you to finish out the current year since it is only a couple weeks, but they may not let you wrap your enrollment for next year. It really depends on the District.

I would call them and ask if they allow children to keep attending if they are no longer in the attendance area. Some allow it if they have the space, others don't.

It would all depend on the school system but I don't think you'll find that they will require you to move the children this late into the year. You will most certainly have to take them to school if you move out of the district you are already in. I just don't think they would make you move them due to the fact it would be hard on the children. I would ask the school system though so you can be prepared. The schools are making adjustments for families in your situation. Just ask....