Profile picture for KatieCole

my phone number is listed on an ad at 104 Queensberry and it is not me

Someone is posting my phone number on an ad for an apartment at 104 Queensberry in Boston MA and I believe also some other places.  Yesterday I was getting calls about an apartment in California.  It is not me.  I have not posted any ads for apartments.  What shall I do to correct the problem. I believe the poster likely is running some sort of scam and would like to ensure that no one falls victim to such scams.  Is there anything I can do to stop this?

• January 04 2013 - Kenmore
  • 0

I agree from your description that it is a scam.   As you know the address of one of the properties using your phone number, open the rental listing, click on "report problem with listing" (towards the bottom ) and chose "listing appears to be fraudulent or illegal".   In the text box describe they are using your phone number and other listings have your phone number and are scams.  (Give Zillow your phone number in the text box).