my referals are not showing up on my page

I have contacted my past clients and they have told me that they had added as referal on my site and it is not showing up.
  • January 10 2012 - Newburyport
  • 0

Profile picture for Dunes ..
"Each review is individually looked at by a department in Zillow and approved in order to protect us from false reviews."

Needed a good laugh..Thank-you

Profile picture for NileMorin
Call your zillow rep and make sure they are being directed to you. Each review is individually looked at by a department in Zillow and approved in order to protect us from false reviews. They sometimes check and confirm the sale. If the review was written by your client within your office, it will NOT post... They will NOT accept a review from the IP address of your office. I had a client complete the review on my computer ands a week later it had not posted. After requesting the cause I found out NO reviews from your office. Your rep can call and they will tell him/her if a review was not posted and why. Hope this helps.

If you find this review helpful, please give it a thumb up! Thanks

It takes a while for them to load. I had 5 people write them last week and they've been slowly showing up one at a time. 2 of them from a week ago still haven't posted...