need advice on buying 2 br mobile home in west Coastal Forida

am partially disbled and want to get away from the rigors of the harsh Maine winters . Would like a 55+ park that is clean, safe, and friendly. Also would need washer and dryer in trailer as well as a carport and small tool shed. I am single and wil be 60 yrs young in two weeks. Anyone with any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks a bunch, herb (Sonny) Foster.
  • June 27 2012 - West
  • 0

Howdy...
My new friend....it is my advice to you that you find a condo around the same price...instead of a mobile unit.....God has a powerful grudge against Florida being so pretty I guess..and will huff and puff and blow your trailer away...your chances are much better in bricks and sticks and the property value will go up instead of down.  There are many foreclosures that are a wonderful buy for someone...or reasonably priced units available all over the state...
Wish you a very happy birthday....
Andrea